A height-adjustable executive desk that just makes sense. Undeniably aesthetic, functional & inspiring.
Made order right here in Chandler, AZ.
(3-4 week lead time)
When designing our height adjustable Executive Desk, the goal was to create a beautiful workspace that was inviting to guests, inspiring, & ergonomic with absolutely no bulk. The result was a minimal, yet entirely healthy office. Here’s what the Direction Executive Desk offers:
● The L-shaped desktop provides more than enough workspace for both you and your guests.
● The return doubles as a lockable cabinet and shelving space.
● The built-in drawer is home to all the little things that need a place (i.e. phone, keys, wallet).
● The modesty panels keep your space private and clean.
● Two of this desk’s legs sit on the floor and the 3rd leg is attached to the return.
Atlantis Blue & Birch, Charcoal & Walnut, Charcoal & White Cypress, Enamel Green & Birch
1 Panel, 2 Panels, 3 Panels
- L-shaped Desk Top: 70” L x 55” return side x 27.5” wall sideLower Cabinet / return: 43” L x 21” W x 18.3” HModesty Panel 1: 39” w x 12.6” tall x ¼”-⅜” thickModesty Panel 2: 55” w x 12.6” tall x ¼”-⅜” thickModesty Panel 3: 16” w x 12.6” tall x ¼”-⅜” thick
Warranty, Shipping & Returns
All of Direction Desks’ standing desks come with a 5 year warranty on all electrical and mechanical components of the desk. If any electric or mechanical part of the desk malfunctions within 5 years, you will get a replacement part or complete new desk free of charge. For more details about the full warranty policy, please click here.
The Direction Desk standard desk ships in 3 separate packages (2 boxes for the frame and 1 for the top) They all ship out on the same day and will ship within 2 days of your order. Standard transit times are 3-5 days. Expedited shipping available at checkout.
All of Direction Desk’s products come with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, and a hassle free return process. If the desk is not meeting your expectations, simply reach out to email@example.com.
Our 1% Pledge
We donate 1% of all revenue and time to environmental, military and youth non-profits. In addition we donate 1% of all manufactured products to schools, libraries, & more.
Direction Desk’s overarching goal is to improve the health and wellness of as many people as possible. Our philanthropy is in direct alignment with that mission and is what sets us apart from companies simply looking for profit. See more here: Philanthropy.